Thursday, October 17, 2013

T-Wax Ruff

Twax 

I inherited a new Ruffian into our pack.  His name is 'T-Wax" and he joined our family during our vacation after Diego got the shit scared out of him on a dino ride that he was not mentally prepared for.  That's one of the drawbacks when your 3-yr old son is above the 90th percentile in height.  He can get onto rides he probably shouldn't actually be on.  The other drawback is people unfairly expect him to act more mature, which means less-to-no tantrums.......  Yeah... that's NOT gonna happen!

So T-Wax came along to cheer Diego up for the surprisingly low adoption fee of $17 at the Animal Kingdom!  And man! Those two are inseparable. Don't worry about Tater, he got a toy too.... well - actually he picked out a mean dino BOOK. <---------------He's the scholar of the family.   ;)


T-Wax is the size of a small dog and will eat your pet gerbil.  DD & and T-W do everything together like sleep and eat Epcot Center, the Eiffel Tower, and the Hilton.  

I introduce you to T-Wax Ruff...  He's very loving, cuddly, and HUNGRY!



Twax Twax Twax


A short monologue of how DD got T-Wax:
"I go on dinosaur ride
Now I scared
I was crying
Now Dada get me my dino!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment