Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Nails

SkullNailsNMessicanCookies-1 

 I thought these fancy skull nail stickers were awesome and edgy and was super excited to put them on.  I didn't notice that the box said that they would only last a week.  So I figured I'd put a top coat on them for extra endurance, and I managed to ruin a few by doing that.  Luckily I had extra stickers so I just re-did them. 

I'm kind of disappointed that they started peeling within a couple of days, but honestly Halloween is only one day (even though we're celebrating it for the whole month!), so I guess it's acceptable. They're no match while blow drying my hair, and I've been wearing gloves to wash dishes all in hopes that they last 'till tomorrow. 

If you're wondering, they are Kiss brand nail dress stickers.

Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment