Thursday, May 16, 2013

Something is going to happen to you

SomethingIsGoingtoHappen-1 It took 3 years, but he finally did it.  I didn't put it together for a few minutes either.  I was on the bed with him and he made an excited noise (with no words) to get my attention.  I looked at him.  He had a HUGE up-to-no-good, Ruffian smile on his face as he stared at me.

I wouldn't have figured it out if he hadn't of finally said something.

"Yummy!" was all he said to me, with this "betcha-don't-know-what-I-just-ate" smirk on his face.

And I made a bee-line for my night table to find that my "Wednesday" pill was gone.

He ate Wednesday.

Thank God it was the placebo! 

A couple days later, I watched Bridesmaids for the first time.  Hilarious!

Even more so when "The kid who ate Saturday" scene came up.  Coincidence?  Nothing ever is.

I kept thinking about her reaction.  "Something is going to happen to you, kid.  I don't know what, but something is going to happen to you." and I imagined what would have happened to Diego had he ingested an extra dose of synthetic estrogen.  If his high-pitched screams got any higher, he'd break windows.  I don't think he could get any more emotional, and he's already such a diva!

I don't ever want to find out.  So I really need to figure out a new place for my no-more-Diego-and-Mateo pills.

Still the only estrogen in the house, whew! -Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment