Sunday, May 19, 2013

Brown Loin Cloth

LoinCloth-1 

 Happy Sunday to you! 

I could use the photo above to discuss my failure at potty training my 3-year old thus far, or to talk to you about how he's entered a stage where he'll dress down to the "full-monty" and gets a kick out of mommy's reaction when he touches his peenix.  Ew!  boys...

But instead let me tell you how I got the diaper BACK on him.  He just so happens to be really into the Disney movie "Tarzan" right now.  It's recorded on our DVR and he's ALWAYS asking for it.

So he's running around the house, full monty and laughing, causing his little brother to be running around the house with his ass-crack showing because he pulled down his pants in an effort to be nude just like his brother.

I'm chasing the two little Ruffian peenix's around the house with their diapers in my hand.  Getting nowhere, I sit down on the couch and give up for a second, and start to re-evaluate my strategy.  There he is!  Tarzan on the TV screen.

"Diego!  Are you Tarzan?"  I ask.

"YES!" he responds.

"Then you need to wear your diaper like Tarzan"

"Tarzan wears a diaper?" he asks.

"Yes, look.  Tarzan wears a brown diaper.  You need to wear your diaper too, if you want to be Tarzan."

Success!

Thank God he didn't ask for a brown diaper!  - Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment