Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I hope all the mama's out there had a great Mother's Day!  I had a pretty good one.  I got a couple of things that I really wanted (or should I say, that I didn't want):
  1. Not to cook, and 
  2. Not to go to any restaurants where my Ruffians could raise Hell.  

Unfortunately my other wish to just sleep-in was squashed when Hubby woke me up by pulling my foot from under the covers so that I could spend the morning lazy-dazing on the couch with my pack of Ruffians watching some documentary about the dog-whisperer Cesar Milan's life.  He said he wanted to be either an actor or drug dealer as a child.  Those were his options.

Anyway, before I get too off on a tangeant about the dog whisperer, drug dealing, and him crossing the Mexican border; cuz I could talk about that for an hour!  I wanted to show you what my unemployed, youngest son gave me for mother's day.
Mother's Day Prez


That's right folks.  This big boy graduated to the big boy swing!  You GO Tater! It's true, the best gifts don't always have to be bought at a store [although I wouldn't say no to Nordstrom gift card!  ;) ]

What a great priceless gift!

What was your best gift? - Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment