Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sneaky Devil

ForBlog-16
My car's electrical system has been failing more and more.  It started with the trunk not automatically closing and now it beeps EVERY friggin' time that I'm at a stop-and-go because it thinks one of my doors is open.  It's been beeping since December!  I just put up with it until I have money and time to fix it.

This morning I kept unlocking the doors of my car to get Diego out of his car seat.  Each time I unlocked it and tried to open his door I would find it still locked.  'Great!' I thought. 'More, electrical problems.'

I tried to unlock it at least 3 times before I realized that THIS little ass-hat had been locking the door from the inside each time I unlocked it.  I couldn't see the saboteur through the tinted windows.  When I caught him, he just smirked.

Good play, ass-hat. Good play - Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment