Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Child Behind the Lens

Untitled

I may have a future photographer on my hands soon. Maybe you'll see more pictures with me in the lens instead of behind it! That is - if my camera survives the inevitable pounding. This little ruffian figured out how to snap and even review pictures on my big-girl camera!

He's not too shabby for his first time either. Check out his first installment for his future portfolio. I He calls this installment:

"What Matters Most". LOL

P.S.  He kept saying he wanted to "Take a picture of Abu (Grandpa)" and I told him Abu wasn't here.  When he showed me the photo (3rd from the bottom) I understood.  Yes - my dad HAS been nicknamed "Bruce Lee" in the past due to his strikingly similar features. LOL!

ForBlog-5
ForBlog-6
ForBlog-7
ForBlog-8
ForBlog-9
ForBlog-10
ForBlog-11
ForBlog-12
ForBlog-14
ForBlog-15

No comments:

Post a Comment