Thursday, April 3, 2014

March 2014 - Month in Pics


I'm exhausted from March.  It started with a horrible time change!  (Daylight savings kills me as a working mom!  And it kills my sleeping logs in the morning too).

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS. I prepped and primmed two sleeping logs this morning and was sweating by the end. Tomorrow I have a mtg at 7:30. I DIE.




And the activities in between the rain:  parks, the zoo, hiking, searching for 4-leaf clovers on St. Paddy's Day, and restaurants where Tater tried oyster!
InstagramPics_2014March_5


And of course, the Ruffians lived up to their names this month.  As in every past month.....

InstagramPics_2014March_2

And Qori's health is doing well and he's with us all the time (rain or shine).
InstagramPics_2014March_4


I couldn't hold my hubby at bay anymore, and we bought a Wii console for the kids.
InstagramPics_2014March_6


And in between the madness, Hubs and I managed to spend some quality time together!
InstagramPics_2014March_3


And I found out that I'm not the only Mama at my house after all!  Meet "Melinda" and her ruffians eggs!  How much you wanna bet those 2 eggs will be two hyper-active boys?

Welcome to the club...... Melinda.

I'll pray for you......
InstagramPics_2014March_1


How was your March?

-Shirley (mama-ruff)
Instagram: Justshirley08

No comments:

Post a Comment