Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Let's Party!

My daycare provider dad turned 64 last weekend, and to show some appreciation of all he does for us, we threw him a party!

Here are my top photo pics of his big shindig:


Dads64BdayShindig
Family & Entertainment
Dads64BdayShindig-6
Backyard Lamb (which I did not eat)
Dads64BdayShindig-11
Qori - self appointed guardian of the lamb for the ENTIRE day!
Dads64BdayShindig-43
Tater gets festive!
Dads64BdayShindig-41
Diego realizes that the best obstacle course to run through is:  dancing people!
Dads64BdayShindig-32
Dad gives his b-day speech with a joke that I SHOULD NOT have heard as his daughter.  LOL.
Dads64BdayShindig-29
This cake seriously weighed 20 lbs and was stuffed with delicious strawberries.
Dads64BdayShindig-27
My favorite picture of the day:  Tater, Dad, Aunt, Grandma  (the "Asian" side of the family - minus me!)
Dads64BdayShindig-25
Apparently the party was where the lamb was.
Dads64BdayShindig-21
Pisco: Peruvian liquor, infused with coca (as in cocaine) leaves.
Dads64BdayShindig-17
Ravenous party guests.... (aka. my uncle)

No comments:

Post a Comment