Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October 2014, Month in Pics

Haven't posted a damn thing on this blog, but not because I've been sitting on my a$$!

So many things happened this month.

Our vacation to Punta Cana.... of course I took A LOT of pics.

2014_InstagramOctober8 2014_InstagramOctober7 2014_InstagramOctober6 2014_InstagramOctober5


Pumpkin Patching and Vampire Children....

2014_InstagramOctober4 2014_InstagramOctober3 
Pumpkin Carving and Halloween.  This was the year of the SPIDER!

2014_InstagramOctober2

And oh yes, how could I forget, my other babies; my nails, which finally grew too long for me.  

2014_InstagramOctober1


And Tater spent the month building fat reserves for the winter, building Legos and custom kitchen cabinets, and celebrating the Giants World Series win!  Go Giants!
2014_InstagramOctober9


Good bye October!

-Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment