Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sept 2014, Month in Pics

September is always a special month for me because it's my birthday month!  Now, it's become even more special because it has officially become my family's "crazy birthday" month, where me, my husband, my cousin, and now my little niece's birthdays are all celebrated.  So there was a lot of birthday time this month!

The RIGHT way to do it. You know I gotta celebrate my bday for the entire month! instagrampics_2014Sep_3 instagrampics_2014Sep_2 instagrampics_2014Sep_1

 To prep for their cousin's very first birthday, I put the Ruffians to work.  It paid off with a fabulous, new growth chart!  And speckled, gray wood stain on my deck, but what can you do?!!!!

The boys hard work on their craft project paid off. Cousin Em has a new growth chart for her birthday. It just needs to be hung!#putthemtowork


And apparently I was very hungry this month (even though I should have been stuffed with all those cakes!)

instagrampics_2014Sep_5 And the nutrients from all that cake food helped me grow out my nails, which in my opinion is the best birthday gift ever!

instagrampics_2014Sep_4

And then there were our day-to-day shenanigans, if you will:

instagrampics_2014Sep_7


And I guess although I love September so much, some of us feel that October 31st can't come any sooner!
instagrampics_2014Sep_6


And that was September 2014 in an Instagram nutshell!
Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment