Monday, July 7, 2014

Where I'm At (An update and Instagram pics)

These past few months, you've been able to find me on Instagram (@simplyshirley08), but not on this blog.  Although we've been having a good time, living life as shown through the pics below, I still didn't post here very often.  All it took was one big loss (Qori), for me to go on somewhat of a hiatus on this blog. I didn't want my written thoughts to wander too deeply into a depression.

I've been meaning to get back to blogging and find inspiration in other things, but so far all I have are half-written posts that never made it out there. 

Where am I at in my head and heart now?  Well - deep down inside I'm starting to feel truly better about Qori's passing, but many times still I miss him dearly.  I think I'm almost at a place in my heart where I can truly start to write genuine posts again without being a Debbie-downer.

So I'm starting with some baby-steps in an Instagram compilation post that I've let stack up for the past three months.  Here's what we've been up to in April, May & June via Instagram pics:


AprMayJun2014InstagramCollage1 AprMayJun2014InstagramCollage2 AprMayJun2014InstagramCollage3 AprMayJun2014InstagramCollage5 AprMayJun2014InstagramCollage6 AprMayJun2014InstagramCollage7



I hope you are all doing better than I have been lately! -Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment