Saturday, July 19, 2014

How U Sees it

I'm really lucky to work for one of the Fortune top ten best companies to for.  I landed my job by fate and saw a good thing when I saw it, so I stuck around.  It's now been over 10 years.

While I don't always use all of the benefits the company offers,  I definitely participate in our Giving Back Week where we perform community service, donate to charities (I donated to the humane society), walk for children, etc., and end the week with a huge, free Benefit Concert with surprise acts.


I took my family to this year's concert without my big girl camera.  I just wanted to have a good time with my family.  So all I have are crappy iPhone pictures:

Luckily, the final act, Usher, posted his own version of what happened on his Instagram account, howuseeit.


How does U see it?  So much better than my iPhone did!  I would love to have his IG photographer's job; if only it wouldn't take me away from my family.


P.S. The other acts were Colbie Calliat and (2nd-timers) Foo Fighters.  And Dave Grohl, the rebel that he is, let the final act out of the bag for all of us by saying, "I told them I'd only come here again, if Usher would be there!"

The awesome power of Dave Grohl.



-Shirley (Mama-Ruff)

No comments:

Post a Comment