Monday, March 3, 2014

February 2014 - Month in Pics

Each day that has passed, I intended to post, but as usual I got caught up matters of life and paying the bills - until lo' and behold: the month is over and all I can do is an end-of-month, Pic-post.  So here goes:

My February started off slow enough, and San Francisco got some much needed rain.  We took Diego to see the thing that matters most in this world, animatronic dinosaurs!

Valentine's Day was remarkably pleasant, but it spurred what I have referred to as "Puke-fest" by the end of the day.  Diego got Mateo sick, then Mateo got me sick, and the viscious domino effect continued.  I basically bathed in puke for days.  The very next week after Puke fest, we traded in the old, still puke-soiled BMW (aka. Seniorita BMW) for a new (pre-owned) 4-Runner (aka. Senior 4-Runner) and were off to Lake Tahoe to break Senior in with a road trip!  Hubs referred to the BMW as "Seniorita" because she was high maintenance and not aging gracefully!

Just before we went on our road trip, Diego got a cold and then got Mateo sick, and then got my husband sick and the viscous domino effect continued!  Despite the spreading virus, and lack of good snow (I guess the rain was not good enough!), we made the most of our trip to Lake Tahoe.

And to give you an update, this week Diego is battling major and painful constipation.  I seriously hope that Diego stops starting trends as of NOW!  No wonder I haven't posted in a few weeks.  We're one big, infested family!!!!!  Thank goodness computer screens aren't contagious!




2014February_InstagramPics_1 2014February_InstagramPics_2 2014February_InstagramPics_3 2014February_InstagramPics_5 2014February_InstagramPics_6

No comments:

Post a Comment